Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

GAP




Hello People ! Trying to show off my new GAP jacket . LOL
Finally i got myself a brand new GAP ! So in love with it , don't even wanna take it off .
How you guys think ? Nice ?
GAP is having their SALE now till 10th of July , go grab yourself something before it ends !
* free promoting for them again . LOL *
Feel so free at the night time recently . That's why i keep updating ma blog .
Not really into the new drama that showing now , so I have nothing to watch after "谈情说案" finished .
I miss Prof King so badly ! I wish Hubby was romantic as him . Awwww !
Btw , I still haven't watch "Toy Story 3" yet ! Who wanna watch with me ? Only Girls are available . Sorryy guys .
Bro told me that PPS are already AVAILABLE !! OMG
And , Twilight Saga 3 is coming on next Wed ! So excited !
Again , will force my bro to watch with me on Wed night , i wan watch the first show !!!



Heavy rain while otw to college . Force to have my lunch at canteen , yet too bad for me . There are nothing left!
It was only 1pm but there are all sell off and only mineral water are available .
That's why i was straving for 3 hours Malaysian Study class today !
College is full of Assignment and Quiz recently . Quiz and quiz and quiz , 3 more quiz on next week classes . Kill me please.
Deadline of the assignment is around the corner . The group mate still arguing the details , HEADACHE man !
If you think you are so capable , please do it yourself in the next assignment .


Oh ya , while otw to buy dinner , me , brother and sister have an conversation bout the FOOD of my hometown IPOH !
I miss my hometown so badly ! I miss the food there so badly !
Sis really shock when she notice i drive back hometown before . AHAHA , yes i really did !
And we were planing that have a trip back to IPOH just for FOOD .
Hope that we can make it soon as possible .


Plan to dye my hair and medicure tomorrow . Hope it won't make me down .
Papa's birthday is coming , will have dinner at G-Hotel this time. Must take lots of picture i guess .
Not much to update , continue next day .
Nights people ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)