Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Study + Plan for ma holiday

Study week means what ? Means we suppose to spend our time on study for our self right ? HA ! but now i am sitting infront of my lappy and BLOG again ! Hmmp.. 2 more weeks to go for my final and i know i must put my heart on the studies from now on . I'll try to work hard on it !

So , after Final means what ? Yes , is my lovely HOLIDAY ~~ i been waiting so long for the 2 weeks sem break ! What to do ? I plan to spend 1 week in KL and another week at home , maybe ? I'll bring along my touch n go card this time , so that i can try the LRT for my very first time in malaysia . Will meet up with some babes maybe , wanna meet up ? Text me for real ..

I found out a shop location at Damansara Utama , Petaling Jaya named
+Wondermilk Shop & Cafe . The cupcake looks so yummy and the shop looks so creative ! Wish i could have a visit , anyone where it is ? Here some pic of it ..







The cupcakes ~







And they are selling LOMO too !! Awwww``




Free advertisement cause i wanna visit !! LOL



Who wanna bring me for lunch at there ? Anyone who know the location please ~~~ Wish i could get myself something from there . Oh ya , another wish is .. Wish i could get the
S90 before my KL trip so that i can snap all the way long . Is selling 1499 in Gurney , is cheap or what ? My current pity Samsung i8 is in strike condition ! Sobs . No matter how i charge , it just don't work . Always show me LOW BAT . Of cause i'll bring along my POLA too .. =)

Should stop thinking bout those non-sense anymore and back to the damn study mood i guess . Cause someone keep on nagging me for concentrate for the revision recently . And yes , imma in BAD MOOD because of you . hng !

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)