Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY Holiday

Hahaha .. i know i m so so late , but here comes my Chinese New Year !! i did nothing in the whole holiday beside sleep , eat and watch tv . The 1st day i go pray with my family , every temple is full of SMOKE .. it makes my eyes hard to open . Tears keep cuming out . lolwx

The 2nd day we go pray again at Kek Lok Si , full of ppl and CARS .. we spend around 30min to jam ther and wait for the parking , and last we park at the highest one , behind of the big Guanyin Buddha . We take some pic and walk around then go for dinner at Seol Garden located at upstairs Sunrise . The Korean Food ther is nice !! not the BBQ type !!

Finally buy the movie ticket of '
72 Tenants Of Prosperity ' on the 3rd day , the movie was nice and funny ! have our dinner at Dragon-i , after dinner home again . the 4rd day , i ad forget .. lolwx . lets show some pic bout my holiday .. most of them are FOOD !!






and , my silly is cuming bek this sunday !! finally he is bek !! miss him so much ~ hugx !!
is time for me to class , update when i free n not lazy .
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)