Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

another weekends !!



the last working weekend i hv . so excited with it !! dar hv his hair cut @ Baptain Farlim , n i hv my hair wash at ther AGAIN !! lolwx . i wash my hair at saloon every saturday . xP . the styling ther was nice , u guys can hv a try seriously ~ actually i almost forgot wher we go yesterday , so jz jump to today k ? hehex ..

dar acc me to pray at Kek Lok Si 2day . lots of ppl , damn hot n jam . ther wher having a praying ceramony so tat car were not allowed , the only way is we need to walk ther . dar wearing his long jeans as usual , so he was swt like jz finish bath . pity dar . finish praying , we walk around ther to hv a look . the view up ther was nice !! penang was great !! although is hot all the time . =) . had our lunch Laksa @ tat famous place dunno name wat . when to gurney after wash my car for meeting daniel . walk around but buy nth , sushi for late lunch @ sushi king . after 1 hour , had our dinner again !! lolwx .. tiz is the reason y i become fatter n fatter lahx !!

the view at Kek Lok Si .. so nice !!

last , jz enjoy the pic n ignore me . hahax ..

stick wif tiz reasonly .. so in love wif it !!

the sun was so hot !! my skin getting darker !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)