Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I have written and deleted , deleted again wrote . But still did not know how to describe my feelings . Perhaps the words do not describe how I feel right now . In fact , I know you do not share these articles in mind , so I can safely write . Why every time when I choose to believe you buy I always find things that should not be found ? But I chose to continue to be a fool to believe you , because I really love you . I am not sure what you say is true , but I think time will tell . I hope you will not let me down , okay ? Hope that this will be my last time writing these things are not happy .


Recently we were in heated discussion on the Football World Cup, especially FACEBOOK is even more evident . We do not need television or newspapers can know the results of the competition . Powerful , right ? I wish to have one too , but have been unable to achieve . What a disappointment !


Well , time is late . Is the time to rest .

Night peoples .




昨天你说,追你的时候都不见你有要求。
因为,我只会对男朋友生气,有要求。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)