Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello November


Sorry guys, I know its been ages I didn't update my bloody blog! For you information, my life is so so bored and out of topic to blog and this is the main reason why I stop blogging for such long! And the second reason for sure is... my laziness.. sorry peeps.. :(

Tons of pictures in the camera and I just so lazy to load it~ I love to take pictures every time and everywhere, BUT, lazy to upload. My bad :(. Any medicines can cure sick of laziness? Please introduce to me.. I need it badly. I'll try to bring my lappy to work and update it tomorrow k?

So lets just talk a little bout what I did today.. I did something crazy actually, which I wanted to do for so long but I just did it this evening.. It's relating to the Facebook.. yea, you got it! As you read my status, I've deleted 50% people in my friend lists which I don't know them at all or hi bye friend or friend's friend. Now my Facebook page become so clean and I feel good!

Nahhhhh, don't ask me why I'll accepted them at the first.. which is because of the stupid game I was crazy bout around months ago.. I don't even remember what's the name of the game now.. fail fail fail!! And once again, hey strangers over there~ yea YOU!! Stop adding please if you don't know me or I should say you don't think I know you. Big thanks !! Notification of Facebook is just so annoying sometimes.. but is kinda useful when you're waiting for a message or comment or something which I don't know.

Hwahhhhhh, never though I could type such a long paragraph.. It's time to sleep actually, still need to work tomorrow and.. got an event this week.. so will be kinda busy in the day time + night time too! No dating with the Hunnie till this Sunday, SAD!

Yea, Sunday is our day! Lots of plan in the mind.. Gonna shop shop shop!!! Hunnie gonna faint for sure. :) Will continue another post tomorrow. Blog bout mua Thailand Trip maybe?

Night world.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)